Fabbri Asia Pte Ltd jobs
FABBRI ASIA PTE LTD Singapore; a branch of FABBRI1905 (Italy) one of the oldest existing companies producing semi-finished products for Gelato and Pastry applications as well as Syrups and Fruit Pulps for day and night beverage markets; is looking for a dynamic young professional who is passionate to work in the cafes, coffee chains, hotels and bars environments. Most of all someone who is willing to travel around South East Asia and Asia Pacific to create and develop drinks strategies and menus.
Challenge yourself with this new role, help the company to grow its business in the regions mentioned above and grow together with us.
The working environment is casual yet professional and we require earnestness, dedication, focus and a natural empathy towards the public.
BACKGROUND: IDEALLY someone with some experience in the Cafés industry, as a Brand Ambassador or even better, a Drinks Strategy planner for F&B chains.
MARKET OF REFERENCE
Beverage, specifically Coffee, Tea, Mocktails, Sodas, Chocolate, Smoothies, Milk Shakes
- To find, train and manage local Brand Ambassadors with our partners either in-house or off site.
- To provide distributors with training, classes and market visits between 3 or 4 times a year per country.
- To approach big chains with or without local partners.
- To run market studies while abroad in order to study the competition positioning in the market.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager and the Top Management.
- 2019 Areas/Markets of competence: ASEAN + Japan + Korea + Taiwan + HK.
Focus for 2019:
- Korea (market development with existing distributor)
- Japan (opening the market by finding the right importer/distributor)
- Philippines (market development with the existing distributor)
- Hong Kong (market development with the existing distributor)
- Vietnam (market development with the existing distributor)
- Singapore (development with our current distributor)
- Taiwan (To identify a potential new partner for day market).
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfill the challenges above, we would love to have a chat with you.
Fluent English is compulsory while a second Asian language is welcome.
Singaporeans and PR only.